If your dumb foot touches me again, I'm gonna laser it right off!
Max and Phoebe start a fight between Billy and Nora so they can avoid riding a scary amusement park ride, but their scheme backfires when the feud escalates. Dr. Colosso starts his own cereal company.
Max and Phoebe are not thrilled about going on the ride because of their own scary experience on the ride when they were younger. So, they try to get out of the family adventure so that no one finds out they're scared of the ride. Max comes up with a plan where they take fake identities and leave the country. But Phoebe suggests that they come up with fake excuses not to go to the park. However, their plans backfire as Nora threatens them and Billy takes care of some of Max's fake chores.
While in the car to the park, Max and Phoebe come up with a plan to sabotage the trip. They use their Telekinesis powers to make Nora think that Billy is hitting her and vice-versa. Billy and Nora's fight accelerates. Nora threatens to laser off Billy's foot if it touches her again. So, Max makes Billy hit Nora. She then gets ready to use her laser beams on Billy. Phoebe quickly uses her powers to redirect the laser beam from hitting Billy but it accidentally burns off their dad's favorite hat. So, Hank turns the car around and the trip is cancelled.
Phoebe and Max celebrate their victory but their happiness is short-lived since Billy and Nora's fights start affecting them, and in some ways it is even worse than when they fight. So, they must find a way to get their little siblings to stop fighting. Phoebe writes a script for her and Max to act out in front of Billy and Nora in order to trick them into apologizing to each other. Nora and Billy don't fall for the trick and so they keep fighting. Nora decides to take Phoebe up as her new best friend, while Billy does the same for Max. Nora and Phoebe play "lasers", which Phoebe hates, while Max has to feed Billy thoughts.
With no alternative, Phoebe and Max give up and decide to take Nora & Billy to the park. They freeze the kids and gets Chloe to teleport them to Amazing Land. At the park, Max and Phoebe confess that they're afraid of riding Thunder Man The Ride and that's why they sabotaged the trip by making them think they were attacking each other.
Nora quickly comes up with a plan to trick Max and Phoebe into riding Thunder Man The Ride. She apologizes to Billy for always making him wait on her to be old enough. Billy admits it's okay because they have more fun doing things together. After seeing how scary the ride is, they decide not to ride it but instead make Phoebe and Max ride it 20 times.
Dr. Colosso starts selling illegal rip-off cereal online after Hank catches him using his credit card to play Candy Squash online. He makes a lot of money from the cereal sales until the Federal Bureau of Cereal Investigations discovers him and shuts down his website since his illegal cereal is causing people's teeth to fall. Chloe had to teleport Dr. Colosso to Panama to not confront the cereal police. Hank has to pay the price. Later Hank throws Colosso very high into the sky. Dr. Colosso later attempts to sell illegal toothpaste but Hank catches him.
- Kira Kosarin as Phoebe Thunderman
- Jack Griffo as Max Thunderman
- Addison Riecke as Nora Thunderman
- Diego Velazquez as Billy Thunderman
- Chris Tallman as Hank Thunderman
- Rosa Blasi as Barb Thunderman
- Dana Snyder as Dr. Colosso (voice)
- Maya Le Clark as Chloe Thunderman
- Nora temporarily kicks Billy out of their shared bedroom in this episode. They started sharing a bedroom in Why You Buggin'?.
- This is Billy and Nora's biggest fight in the series so far.
- Thunder Man The Ride is in one of the thousand Hiddenville Parks alluded to in Four Supes and a Baby.
- Max and Phoebe's tendency to come up with extremely complex plans just to solve a simple problem have been shown in multiple episodes including The Neverfriending Story, Mall Time Crooks, and The Weekend Guest.
- The Thunder Twins are shown to hate spending time with Billy and Nora (and the rest of the family) in several other episodes including Doppel-Gamers, and Happy Heroween.
- This was the fifth episode filmed in Season 3.
- This is the first time the Thunderman's family is in the car and not the Thunder Van.
- Coloss-O's are actually Fruit Loops.
- The car shown is a Chevrolet Tahoe or Suburban with the logos removed.
- The "raisins" that Colosso put into his cereal were most likely Colosso's poop because when Hank asked what Colosso did, Colosso replied with "you mean what did I doo-doo."
- The episode title is a spoof of "Are You Afraid of the Dark?", which was a 90s Nickelodeon show.
- Nutty-O’s are a parody of Cheerios.
- The episode garnered 1.74 million viewers.
- This is the second episode Hank tosses Colosso.
- Nickelodeon KCA 2016 used a clip from this episode - the scene where Nora blasts off Hank's limited-edition hat with her Laser Eyes.
- This is the third episode in which only the main cast appears. The first was in Thunder Van and the second was in Winter Thunderland.