|2012||Shake It Up||Raina Kumar||Episode: Wrestle It Up|
|2013 - 2018||The Thundermans||Phoebe Thunderman||Lead role|
|2014||The Haunted Hathaways||Phoebe Thunderman||Crossover episode: The Haunted Thundermans|
|2014||AwesomenessTV||Herself||Guest host; episode: "Teen Challenge"|
|2015||One Crazy Cruise||Ellie Bauer||Television movie (Nickelodeon)|
|2015||Nickelodeon's Ho-Ho Holiday Special||Herself||Special|
|2016||School of Rock||Princess Oliviana||Episode: A Band With No Name|
|2016||Henry Danger||Phoebe Thunderman||Crossover episode: Danger & Thunder|
|2016||Paradise Run||Herself||2 episodes: "It's All About the Thunderman!" and "Thundermans in Paradise"|
|2017||Nickelodeon's Not's So Valentine Special||Herself||Special|
|2017||Nickelodeon's Sizzling Summer Camp Special||Herself||Special|
- She has dated actor Chase Austin who guest starred on the crossover Haunted Thundermans.
- Her father's name is Danny Kosarin who used to be a music director.
- She has a music single released called "Replay". She is currently working on new music which may be released in late 2017.
- On her first day in Hollywood, someone asked what she wanted to do if she could book any job which she replied that she wanted a Nickelodeon show.
- She always performed when she was little, doing musical theatre to follow in my parents’ Broadway footsteps.
- When she was eleven, she took an “acting on camera” workshop, fell in love with it, moved to California and tried to start a career in television.
- She knew Jack Griffo for three years before booking the The Thundermans role.
- Music is definitely another passion of Kira's and would love to work with it further in her career at some point in the future.
- She cried right in the middle of a restaurant, when she got the role of Phoebe Thunderman.
- She's a trained ballet dancer.
- Math is her favorite subject.
- She admire female comediennes Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tina Fey, and Amy Poehler.
- She is involved with a charity called Camp Del Corazon.
- She skipped two grades when she was younger.
- She studied in high school at 12-years-old, and graduated as class valedictorian at 16 years old.
- She used to dream about meeting Victoria Justice or Miranda Cosgrove.
- She is Jewish and went to a Jewish preschool.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.