The Thunder Kids are all the children of former superheroes Hank and Barb Thunderman on The Thundermans. They all live in the same house in Hiddenville and are aspiring to be great superheroes, just like their parents. While they all may not be the closest to each other, they do care about each other.
While Hank and Barb were still prominent superheroes, they gave birth to twins Max and Phoebe on March 22, 1999.
Four years later, they had Billy on June 22, 2003, but the birth was done on the way to the hospital. Two years later, they had Nora, on July 5, 2005.
Raising the four kids proved to be hard for Hank and Barb, while they were still top superheroes for the Hero League. When they got a diamond, they decided to retire and move to Hiddenville so that they could give their children the opportunity to live a normal childhood.
Two years after moving to Hiddenville, they were given their fifth child, Chloe, on March 28, 2015.
- Billy, Nora, and Chloe are very tight and very friendly with each other. However, the Thunder Twins are very competitive with each other and tease each other very often.
- Max, Phoebe, Nora, and probably Chloe are really intelligent. Billy is likely very dumb because he was born in mid-air.
- Max is by far the most athletic, having shown to be good in tennis as well as basketball. He has also been shown to be on the Hiddenville High baseball and football teams.
- Phoebe and Max are musically talented because Phoebe is good at singing as revealed in Pretty Little Choirs and Max is also good at singing because he used to be the lead singer of his band.
- Phoebe and Max interact with students at their high school but Billy, Nora and Chloe rather hang with each other.
- Phoebe and Max have more powers than Billy, Nora and Chloe.